I love the train!

I took the Coast Starlight (Amtrak) home from visiting Dad. It was a great visit and the trip home was really fun. I spent most of the trip in the sightseeing car and not in my train seat. The seats are comfy and had more leg room than I could even use, but I wanted to look out the big clear windows of the sightseeing car and knit.
The trip started at about 7:30 (an hour late) and I rolled into my destination at not quite 1:00 pm. I got about three inches of Theresa's second sock done, I didn't have to drive, I got to watch people and scenery, I could get up and walk around. I love the train!Walked home from the station. I love the train!
To see pictures of the trip (pictures from a moving train window aren't the best, but...) click here.
2 comments:
No kidding! As I sent the previous comment, up "popped" a new entry. ILY, DH
Don't expect me to always respond so quickly! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment