Blogs, blogs, y more blogs!
If you notice the list of my blog addiction you will see that I have added a few. Notice that they are in Spanish! And if you click on them you will notice they are about knitting, weaving and spinning! So, now my fiber blog reading will be reading in Spanish.
The one thing that seems true no matter where "yarn people" live (Argentina, Mexico, Spain are all represented on these blogs) was the first line of one of the blogs!
Me parece que tengo un petit problema de no terminar lo que comienzo…
It seems to me I have a small problem of not finishing what I start... Ha ha ha!!!!
4 comments:
Hmmm...even this American knitter didn't finish what she started. I tried a particular pattern for a scarf but got stumped. Waiting til I visit in October for your Aunt Betty to show me how to do it. :)
Go Jerilyn! Now you are a real knitter because you have a UFO (unfinished object)! The next question is whether you are a monogamous knitter or whether you work on one project at a time!
Suerte con las clases!!
Hola
Mi amiga Åsa (la que tu has citado en este post) es sueca y vieras lo bien que habla y escribe español.
Tu tambien puedes lograrlo si practicas y lees en este idioma.
Suerte!
Post a Comment