Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Decking the halls was on the agenda for today. We didn't finish the job, but we got the tree decorated and lots of the decorations out. We even had sherbet and 7-Up. There was no lime sherbet anywhere so we used raspberry. What a great tradition!

We also went to a neighborhood open house across the street. It was really fun to meet many of the people living in the old houses around the neighborhood.

Had a really nice visit yesterday. It was a secret mission so can't tell what we were doing. This time of year is fun that way! I will show pictures of it after Christmas.

Here are pictures of the tree and decorations.




Don't you love the Inca nativity set? Thanks, Mom!


4 comments:

Susan said...

Belated birthday greetings Kelly!
Merry Christmas too...
I have enjoyed your blog!

Susan
Thrums

Kelly said...

Thanks Susan! I really enjoy reading your blog, too. BTW it wasn't my birthday, I just saw the website and decided to do the horoscope.

Anonymous said...

Kelly!!! I do think I know what that secret mission was! And I can't thank you enough. :)

I just wrote you an email, but let's talk soon. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. That was "me" up there!

xoxo
Mia