Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

A loud party on the deck in the house behind us made sure we were up for the stroke of midnight! Otherwise, I would have slept through it. How's that for old!

We had the traditional fondue for dinner rather than later, with spinach and redleaf lettuce salad. I made the cheese fondue out of the Tillamook black label white cheddar, which I love. I got some hot mustard as one of the sauces. Told the Aunt that it would blow the top of her head off and help her awful cold! It wasn't as hot as advertised, but the coughing fit she had when she ate some would seem to indicate that it did some good!

Unlike Niece A, I do make New Year's Resolutions. But I will post them later. But speaking of Niece A, I added her blog at the church to my blog addiction list. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem t0 let me link just to the blog part of the website, you have to go in through the front door. So hear are some instructions for getting to the blog. She writes interesting posts, it's worth it to track them down!

When you click on Alayna at Urban in my blog addiction list on the right, it takes you to the main page of Urban Church. Then click on the box at the lower right that says Life With Urban. Then you will see blog as one of the choices that you can click on. If you only want to see her posts, once you click on blog, you can select her name from the list of bloggers or you can just scroll down to her posts. She used to post on Thursday's and now Monday is usually her day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! my blogs made the blog! lol, and i sort of did make a resolution this year, what is yours? I didn't see it in the blog though you mentioned it. Anywho, hope you had a great new years!

Jonathan said...

you can link right to Alayna's blog using this link http://www.lifeaturban.com/index.php?option=com_idoblog&task=userblog&userid=70&Itemid=77