Who am I kidding, it started a long time ago! Ha ha! What am I talking about? The countdown to summer!!
Final exams begin in 15 days!!!! I love my job, I love my students, I was born to teach. But I really enjoy summer!!!!!!
Bear with me as a find myself in grading hell, dig myself out, then end up there again over the next three weeks. It always feels as though I can't possibly get it all done. Then, miraculously, it is all over and I am attending graduation and turning in my grades. Whew! Here we goooooooooooo!
1 comment:
Although I wasn't a teacher, working in the school system always gave me the countdown to summer, the oh no countdown to school starting, and the exuberance of a new school year. It's a part of your youth you can keep throughout your working career.
Post a Comment