Just like the Sisters Three, I had a family-filled day yesterday, too! That same truck-driving Idahoan showed up on my doorstep! He had never seen the house, so there was a tour of both house and yard. Lots of talking so the tour took quite a long time! Good thing his daughter's room was pretty clean--it was included on the tour, too! If you live here, you have to be ready to be part of the house tours!
Then I walked him over to his daughter's work place #1. She was getting off at 3 and they were having lunch together. Meanwhile, his other daughter (the new SF resident!) and BF were on their way down! At the house, the Aunt was preparing to go off with her sis and BIL to the kid party shown on the Sister's blog! I said hi as I headed out to the yard to pull a few weeds.
When EE got home we went over to crash the Dad and Daughters and BFs late lunch. We arrived just as the niece was leaving to get ready for work place #2 and her BF was about to start at work place #1. So we decided to have a "pub crawl" from one to the other! We said goodbye to the BF and the group of us just moved from one restaurant to the other! We had a great time. It was the first time I had been to the second restaurant but it won't be the last!
6 comments:
Huhhh?? EE
Sounds like a good time was had by all!
A SPONTANEOUS SATURDAY! What a great way to start the weekend.
awww sooo fun wish I was there!
Maybe we could get A transfered ? Gma
Great idea! There is a BofA right across the street from her sister's new work place! She could have met us after work just by walking across the street! Really great idea!!!
Post a Comment