Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Few April Lose Ends

I have a batch of pictures that have been sitting on my camera for awhile and need to be shared. Between baseball opening week activities, fretting about the trip to DC, the trip to DC, and then Easter, April just kind of got away from me! April? I think they cancelled April this year and just went straight from March to May. Sorry John!

To prove that April actually happened, here are some photos from my busy month!

Early in April (or maybe late March) I picked the last of the cauliflower.

Dad and Marlyn stopped in for a visit on their way to pick up her grandson who was home from Afghanistan. We had a great lunch at the British Pub where the CC niece works. She wasn't working though.
Here I am at the Public House at 4:45 am waiting to get into the Murph and Mac show!
And here is EE at the show wearing the gear that got him noticed--Stanford hat and "old school" Giants jacket.
It really was fun to be there! These guys are a mile a minute!
The games that week were great and the ceremonies were spectacular. Especially Brian Wilson running with the flag. Exactly at the moment that the flag reached the top of the pole a gust of wind hit it and it unfurled perfectly. The same thing happened when I took this photo from outside the stadium!
I didn't bring the camera to DC and there wasn't much to take pictures of anyway. Here is the view from my hotel room though.
I also don't have any pictures from the SD niece's visit. I only got to see her briefly for a dinner at Phil's but she was here all week and had a great time.

Then Easter! Look at EE and the Easter Egg sisters! Aren't they cute!
We had a fun group and a great HEALTHY dinner made by the Aunt.




And then it was all over but the clean-up!
Happy May!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Where is my chin in the last picture? April was a fun month! However, the Giants could be a little less torchurous!

Carol said...

Then the Giants wouldn't be "THE GIANTS!"