...and running! It is the San Diego niece's second half marathon today! She is doing the San Diego Rock and Roll Half Marathon. Sounds like a fun event!
You can track her progress here (if it works! right now it is just showing her start time and bib number.)
Ok...It isn't working. And I can't get to the results page...all I get is an advertisement for beer... Well, I know she finished because she posted on FB that she was using the ocean for her ice bath! Way to go! She knows how to recover!!
5 comments:
I don't suppose you remember what my start time was??? Apparently my d-chip didn't work so I am not sure what my time was.
The website was showing 7:01 as the time, but it wasn't showing any time on the course, so I don't know if that was when you started, or if it is just when it stopped working.
that sounds about right for my start time actually. That puts me finished at about 2:25 quicker than goal :)
congrats! nice job,Alayna!
thanks anonymous! lol
Post a Comment