I have pictures of it in progress, but just realized that they are on my iPod but not on this computer. Oh well. All you really need to see now is the picture of it finished. Ours is the white one. EE now says he likes the red one better (!). Too bad, that one belongs to someone else. I'm happy with the small white fridge with the old fashioned inside freezer! (El Esposo says calling it a freezer is a big exaggeration. He says it is more like an ice cube maker!)
It has to sit and run for a few days to test. Then it gets shipped home!
Hurray!!!!!!
Who did this work? Austin Jowers at Antique Appliances. Click here to see lots of cool restorations!

2 comments:
I'm with Robert, we had a refrigerator with one of those freezers big enough to hold those ice cube trays. If you needed to freeze something else, no ice cubes.
I remember those days defrosting that itty bitty freezer1 It looks great, can't wait to see it up close and personal!
Post a Comment