I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
I am the most lucky EE to have been with you more than two-thirds of those 50 years. ILY
I am the luckiest aunt to have shared every one of those fifty years. Would love to be here for the 100th but 117 years old, not likely:-)
Forgot!! We gain wisdom at 50?? Are you sure???
Older and WISER??? Who said that? Personally I always likes Young and DUMB! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH and by the way you've always been wise beyond ypur years. Love you,Mom (AKA old wise one ha ha )
Happy Birthday!!!!That milestone is approaching for me too.....I'm hoping for older and wiser!!!Enjoy!SUe
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am the most lucky EE to have been with you more than two-thirds of those 50 years. ILY
I am the luckiest aunt to have shared every one of those fifty years. Would love to be here for the 100th but 117 years old, not likely:-)
Forgot!! We gain wisdom at 50?? Are you sure???
Older and WISER??? Who said that? Personally I always likes Young and DUMB! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH and by the way you've always been wise beyond ypur years. Love you,Mom (AKA old wise one ha ha )
Happy Birthday!!!!
That milestone is approaching for me too.....I'm hoping for older and wiser!!!
Enjoy!
SUe
Post a Comment