I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Medical Amazement
The Aunt had her carpal tunnel surgery yesterday. Actually it is difficult to call it surgery! I dropped her off at the surgery center and a couple hours later they called me to pick her up. She has a bandage that is about 1 inch square on the bottom of her palm. It was done with a scope and a very small incision. I'm sure there is some pain and discomfort since they prescribed pain meds. Of course the nurses at the surgery center raved about how well she did! She makes friends wherever she goes, you know :-) They were also surprised to hear she had information about the doctor's dogs--a Great Dane and a Mastiff. They knew about his kids, but not his dogs! The Aunt has a way of getting information out of people, too!
Sounds like a successful day, all around. Amazing what modern medicine can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment