I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Wannabe Farmers...
This video brought to you because EE thought it was funny enough for the blog!
Some of this "sh*t weekend farmers say" has been said in my yard. Others...definitely not! I'll leave it to your imagination to decide which!
1 comment:
Marsha
said...
I confess to saying "these are MY Felco pruners" (and maybe some other things), but deny ever have said, "Has somebody been using my wiping sock!" I watched it three times and still laughed at that part. Too funny.
1 comment:
I confess to saying "these are MY Felco pruners" (and maybe some other things), but deny ever have said, "Has somebody been using my wiping sock!" I watched it three times and still laughed at that part. Too funny.
Post a Comment