I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
He looks interested in the knitting! Love the hat! What a cutie pie!
He wasn't at all happy about trying it on! He'll have to grow into it--the booties, too. But since I'm only done with one, that's a good thing! He made me work hard to get him happy again after we put that hat on him!
Is it my inmagination or does he look like A in that picture??? ggma
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He looks interested in the knitting! Love the hat! What a cutie pie!
He wasn't at all happy about trying it on! He'll have to grow into it--the booties, too. But since I'm only done with one, that's a good thing! He made me work hard to get him happy again after we put that hat on him!
Is it my inmagination or does he look like A in that picture??? ggma
Post a Comment