Years ago my fascination started with their Mentos and Diet Coke geysers. Creative, inventive, dedicated to pure fun! That's what those two seemed like to me. Science, yes. Art, yes. Wackiness, double yes! Those three qualities will save the world from itself! That's how we discover really important things. That's how inventions get invented.
But websites you used to watch fall by the wayside. I hadn't been to their website in a few years. But I saw something on the American Physical Society's facebook feed. Rocket cars with Mentos and Diet coke! Fun!!!! That led me back to their website. Need to smile? Play any one of the videos here. Really. Yes, you have time! It will be worth it, I promise! I like the geyser videos best--Disney water show quality with diet coke! But the stickynotes looks really fun, too! Wish I could justify using almost 300,000 stickynotes! (I don't even use post-its for notes if they are notes that don't need to be stuck! Too cheap/frugal. So I'm kind of in awe of the sticky note experiments!) The coke glasses experiment is way out there. How do they think up this stuff???? So Go. Watch. Laugh. http://www.eepybird.com/
Satisfy your inner inventor!
1 comment:
I'm thirsty for a Coke now.
Post a Comment