I guess I only took a picture of the daylily portion of the nursery and not the growing grounds or gardens. Check out their website at the link above and you will see lots more! It also has picnic grounds and is right next to Cooper Winery (which we didn't visit, but we heard was good!).
After much wandering around and note-taking in the growing grounds (they provide clipboards and pencils!) we decided on two for the front yard on either side of the porch. Little Dart and Sachet of Lemon are the ones we chose. Click the links for more details. Here are pictures of the flowers from the website.
![]() |
| sachet of lemon |
![]() |
| Little Dart |
We got a dozen of these (combined, not each!) And then we couldn't resist one called Long Stocking that I wasn't able to find on the website. Packing the car to come home was tricky, but EE was up to the puzzle challenge!
![]() |
| Here we are wedged into our seats and ready to come home! |





2 comments:
Perfect color for that upcoming wedding.
I love that place!!!
Post a Comment