So, the wedding was 8 days ago. Here is a slide show of a few pictures. If you are on Instagram you can see more at #sarahandkyewedding2013. (I don't care for facebook for personal stuff, nor do I like Twitter, but Instagram is pretty fun and also relatively easy.)
The photos are from the day before the wedding, through the evening after everyone was gone. Notice the fox footprints on the cornhole boards! The tables were set up and tablecloths were put on Friday. Overnight, Fox in Sox was investigating. There were also some fox footprints on the tablecloths, but we didn't tell Sarah! Couldn't see them once all the dishes were put on ;-)
Ok....I have been trying for about 30 minutes to embed the slideshow from Flickr. Can't seem to do it. Click here for the link to the set of pictures.
1 comment:
It was fun to see the before photos. Everything about the wedding, including your yard, was so beautiful that us guests don't think of the endless hours of prep it took to get it that way. GREAT JOB EVERYONE, and what a wonderful friend you have in Marsha!
Post a Comment