Thursday, May 22, 2008

What they teach at Cal!

From the girl who brought us "Are you Fun or Fancy?" is a new personality profile she learned about in one of her classes. T. had us all laughing as she described her experience with this. Then we laughed more as we determined that Mom and I are probably both type 8, which her professor described as "Hitler."
So I went to a site and took a short version of the test.


Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism
54%
Type 2Helpfulness
18%
Type 3Image Focus
30%
Type 4Hypersensitivity
14%
Type 5Detachment
82%
Type 6Anxiety
58%
Type 7Adventurousness
34%
Type 8Aggressiveness
82%
Type 9Calmness
54%
Your main type is 8
Your variant is sexual



I seem to have the highest score on these....
Type 5
Score 20: "I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy."

Type 8
Score 20: "I must be strong and in control to be happy."
Now, doesn't that sound much better than Hitler?

Here is what the whole package of my scores gave me!


Main Type
Overall Self


Click here to take the test yourself. Then DISH! We want to know what you get! Put it in the comments! And if you don't like what you got, there is another site at the bottom. You can try again and be sure to give all the "right" answers! (For anyone with a blog: If you are tempted to post your results on your own blog the way I have, take out the html code that has their link and just put the URL link in your blog yourself as I have. The link they have in their html code takes people to a site that asks for information and and charges $. The link I have given doesn't require you to give out any information--you just take the test.)
Here is another site that talks more about the nine types that T. was telling us about and has more versions of the test. Have fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Kelly, I did the test and come out with a score of 1. I am a Perfectionist and never thought I was. My Variant was Social and I agree with that. Aunt Betty

type score type behavior motivation
1 20 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
2 19 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
6 17 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
9 16 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
3 14 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
4 13 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
8 12 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
7 7 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
5 3 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.

Your main type is Type 1

Your variant is social

Anonymous said...

Meyers-Briggs is better.

J