I finished and almost finished a couple of knitting projects yesterday.
One of The Husband's colleagues had a baby and I made baby footwear for the little girl. They had an ice cream social at work so I finished up the items so they would be given with the VISA card they collected money for. Baby socks out of some left over Tofutsies cotton and soy yarn, and baby booties from some left over cotton chenille. (I love using up the last of a skein and on the chenille, I knitted to the very last inch while making the i-cord laces.)
Also, while visiting with family last night, I finished my most recent socks (all but grafting the toe). Speaking of toes and family visits, check out this footwear, modeled and owned by niece A.
She is staying a couple days and her biggest wish is to eat at the Thai restaurant! So we will do that. We are also on for a trip to a local native plant nursery if she ever wakes up!
In other news...today will be hot and I am enjoying my freedom! Summer rocks!
3 comments:
Love the shoes on those very special feet! Hope the nursery trip happened!Stylish shoes MUST run in the sisterhood! I always borrow #2D's!! C
Lovin" the comments! Nursery trip happened and she even enjoyed it!
except for the snakes those were icky and the bees that tried to kill me, but yes it was fun and wonderful I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Post a Comment