Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quick notes

Just a few lines before I have to get ready for the SF Giants game and slumber party! I will have pictures next time. I have been building a collection, but haven't had time to post them.

I put Jerilyn's blog in the bloglist for anyone who wants to keep up with the FishFam! Aren't blogs fun!

More native plant shopping tomorrow on the way home from the stadium. Yerba Buena Nursery, click here to see their website, is a native plant nursery in Woodside that has a large demonstration garden. Yahoo! But we still haven't planted the last batch of native plants, yikes! Guess you know what we are doing this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerilyn is with a "J" ooops

Anonymous said...

I was going to tell you that J for Jerilyn too!! Good Luck tonight with your 100 laps, Go Kelly Go!!!!!!

I will cheer you on, Aunt Betty