Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pictures of Camping--make your own captions!

Click here to see my most recent web page with the pictures from "Family Invasion Day" at the Mom and Dennis' campsite! I wasn't able to put in captions or delete pictures that were blurry or any of that. My mac account has changed and it turns out that I can't get into my picture albums to modify them until I upgrade my account. But I can't upgrade my account until I upgrade my computer. I have been meaning to do that for awhile--in fact, it was one of the things I planned to do this summer. But as of today I have been electronically prodded. So, until I upgrade my computer to the more recent system, I can't get into my photo pages. I'm not upgrading today since someone fun and fancy is visiting and I will be too busy for computer unpleasantness!

Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite blast from the past photos that I came across of the girls. They are from the visit we had in winter of '04.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved those pictures!!! I have the good versions where you have your eyes open in the one and where I'm not all squinty. But yay!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What fun and fancy Beautiful girls! They MUST have really good genes-HaHa