Aaaargh!!! Summer is ending tonight. I didn't finish everything I wanted to finish. (My cable socks are still on the needles, the lace cardigan is still in the basket, but Theresa's socks are almost done. Also, I am dreading how school takes over my life. I try not to let it happen. I worked really hard to stay away this summer. I am trying to draw the lines between work and MY LIFE. The problem is that work/school is a big part of my life.
How exciting!!! School is starting tomorrow. I love the start of fall semester. There is such a great energy at the beginning of a semester and especially in fall. New, lost students and so many hopes and dreams! (Just wish they could keep that energy all through the semester!)
Another beginning--I bought three fleeces at the wool auction! That is 15 lbs of wool. Yay! What will I make? Don't know, but it is fun to think about what it could be. Felt is my new fun project and this should make great felt. But then again, I really want to do more spinning this year. Hmmm...hopes and dreams for wool!
2 comments:
You're right! There is alot of energy during the beginning of the new school year. I'm here to remind you to about how you get drawn in by this energy and to say, "NO"! DH
EEEEEK! My comments are being taken over by my conscience. Oh wait, that is just the Esposo nagging ;-) Then again, my conscience would be easier on me!!
Post a Comment