Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mystery Dessert!

The 3rd niece and her grandma were here for a visit and we went out to dinner. Here is what we had for dessert. Can you guess where we went????


More substantial post with pictures from summer coming soon, I promise. It's the first week of school so it's remarkable that I am posting at all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys went to my thai place!!! awww...I miss it already. It looks so yummy that it actually made me hungry upon sight. so sad, glad you guys got to go, lol. Ok I'm sad and craving thai food now. I better just go to bed.

Anonymous said...

Alayna, I was at my friends and missed the Thai food too. You need to come up again soon and we will go there. So glad to have at least 2 of the Mill's girls back in California. We now need Sarah & Mom! Love, Aunt Betty

Anonymous said...

I know I am working on my mom, but I am going to wait on Sarah until she finishes school then I will start bugging her. I think I am coming up if during thanksgiving if I can take the time off work and manage to get a ticket.

Kelly said...

Sounds like a great idea!!!! Hope to see you on Turkey Day! I think it will be at my house.

Anonymous said...

Turkey day at AK's You all come!!!We will work on ticket.Paha???

Anonymous said...

Turkey day at ak and UR! DH

Anonymous said...

Good thinking about Sarah. We don't want to interrupt her education. We will use all our powers on your mom right now. Wow Thanksgiving with all of you at Uncle Robert & Aunt Kelly's will be fun. I am staying home for that. Put in for your "Turkey Day" leave now!!!
Love you, Aunt Betty

Anonymous said...

I will definately request it off and do the best I can to get there. I think it would be so much fun! I am getting excited and then maybe thai ice cream and Mamma Mia and maybe even a visit to a nursery or green room to top it off...lol. I will definately be able to get it off and try to get there....yay.