I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Okay I am the proud mother-in-law of this racer and he is the one who not only raced but WON!!!! Go Chad! It still thrills me to watch him. He shows those young kids what racing is all about. Aunt Betty
Loved the video and you are still the greatest racer out there Chad even if we are biased. AC&UD
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Okay I am the proud mother-in-law of this racer and he is the one who not only raced but WON!!!! Go Chad! It still thrills me to watch him. He shows those young kids what racing is all about. Aunt Betty
Loved the video and you are still the greatest racer out there Chad even if we are biased. AC&UD
Post a Comment