I think the peeling back of the stucco to follow the water damage has ended. I think they have a margin of undamaged wood now and won't have to remove much more stucco. The plaster board in the sun room in back of the closet will have to be removed, though. We weren't planning to do any work in the sun room but that is the way it goes! I wanted to remove that closet eventually anyway. It wasn't originally part of the sun room. It was added later. Maybe even to disguise the water damage when it was sold in '02, who knows. I will add more pictures and figure out Flickr this weekend. Or maybe tonight.
This is a link to a study that I thought was relevant to work. I am putting it here so I can easily find it later. It has nothing to do with today's post!
No comments:
Post a Comment