Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures of the construction

My mac homepages don't work anymore. I have to upgrade my computer (I guess 4 years old is too old for a computer!) and I haven't gotten around to it. Plus, the dotmac account is not worth the expense anymore when I can get a Flickr account for free. So now you will have to look at my photos on Flickr. Click Here. If you want to see them larger and as a slide show, just click on the little gray projector screen near the right upper corner. The only downside is that I didn't have time to browse the site and find out how best to organize and label them. I just posted them. As I get better at it, I think that Flickr will actually be a better way to share photos.

I don't think the pictures are in order (one of the things I couldn't figure out how to do!) and a few of them are sideways. El Esposo must have missed a few that needed to be rotated when he downloaded them from the camera. These are the first of three sets that we have taken so far. They are from the first few days. What fun! Below is Tap wondering where the room went!

No comments: