Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Friday!

I am happy tonight! It is Friday, I have a weekend ahead of me, and I got to weave this afternoon for two and a half hours in a deserted weaving classroom!

I refuse to be bothered by the termite and water damage that has been found during the construction. It looks pretty bad, but its good that we found it and can fix it. I will post pictures another day.

Right now...I don't want to think about unpleasant things. It's Friday and I have the whole weekend ahead of me. Tomato picking, the Stanford v. Notre Dame game on TV, walking on Sunday, some knitting projects I could work on, curtains for the trailer I could work on... Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! A good Friday! Girl's night with friends, my homemade lasagna, red wine and a good movie! A three day weekend turned into a one day but will try to watch Stanfordat work. Seems I am always working when he is televised. Been walking almost every day for just 30-40 but here comes the hard rain! Tell your esposo and the great Aunt happy belated Bday! Love you, sis