In the inspiration post there were quite a few mentions of music as inspiration.
Let's continue with this music idea. I mentioned Alison Krauss, the sister said Adele and Josh Groban, the niece said Josh, too. Andre is AB's fav. I know mom likes brass, but can't remember the name of the one she talked about last Christmas. Share yours. I'm always looking for something new to listen to.
Here is some of the other music I like to listen to depending on my moods:
Dixie Chicks
Keri Noble
Kasey Chambers
James Taylor
Ben Taylor
Jack Johnson
John Mayer
Chris Thile (instrumental mostly)
Most recently, though, I do a lot of listening to computer radio at work. I like radioio.com and then I select the "newgrass" station or the "acoustic" or "eclectic" station. Unless I am in a pop mood and then I pick 70s or 80s pop!
And of course there is also Mamma Mia! Actually, I haven't listened to that in awhile!
Maybe next post, if I have more time, I can link to some of the music that gets mentioned so we can hear the picks!
5 comments:
I have listened to Mama Mia (it has replaced Andre in my car) until I feel I could audition for a part. That soundtrack was well worth the money and the songs go through my head continually. I have been inspired by Aunt Pat lately to do a Christmas project. She is so filled with enthusiasm, it gives you the same excitement. People seem to give me the most inspiration. Aunt Betty
Mom likes Kenny G and Chris Botti and the old Tiajuna Brass.Nothing moves me like they do!I too find others a great motivator (remember last years knitting madness with AB and I.)
No madness knitting for this aunt this year. In fact, I have 2 half done projects sitting and staring at me and I am not tempted to pick them up. Focused on Cozy and Nostalgic project this year! I do love Kenny G. The sisters 3 should go see him, Aunt Betty
Great idea!!!!Does sister #2 like him? hmmmm #1
Sister 2 has seen him in concert, so yeah she likes him. We need to talk. Sister 3
Post a Comment