I know I have this blog on my list at right, but I also know that not everyone has time to check those blogs. This was one of the notes posted earlier this week on
Passive Agressive Notes. It was so funny (to me) that I had to steal it!

You go passive aggressive moms! Sarcasm is always fun!
Ummmm, I think it's sarcasm!
2 comments:
I'm not sure if it were sarcasm. Though I was cracking up in disbelief. I'm not sure what my mom would have done to us girls if it were us, probably grounded us for life, definitely wouldn't have given us care and handling tips lol
Just trying to catch up.
If one's old enough to smoke, one should do your own wash. But maybe that's why Mom's do wash.
Of course, these are words of wisdom from someone who didn't do much around the house growing up. Sorry Mom.
j
Post a Comment