Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More than a month ago...

...we took these pictures. I didn't post them. They were stuck in the camera for weeks. It was a fun dinner at one of my favorite places, for the birthday of one of my favorite people! And many of my other favorite people were there! Hooray for family! And even better, I will be seeing some of these same people, plus others in just two days. I love Thanksgiving and this year it will be better than ever. All the sibs together and all the nieces too. Plus mom and one of her sisters. Looking forward to a good time with lots of talking...lots of interrupting...lively! The men in the family will hardly get a word in edgewise!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to a lively atmosphere, too... DH

Anonymous said...

?Quien es la chica que lleva la chaqueta verde?

Anonymous said...

It was a great night but some folks look a little bored...waiting for food no doubt. Like the pic of AK and T

Anonymous said...

How many men? 2?

J