Go to your sixth picture in your sixth folder. Or, for the non-electronic among us, the sixth photo in your sixth photo album. Or for the non-organized, the sixth photo you pull out of the box that holds all the pictures that are someday going in an album ;-)
Here is mine (from the folder, not the box--but not because I am organized, just because I can't put the photo from the box on the computer easily!)
The trick is to remember what the picture is. I remember this one! It is Nevada on the way to Elko while we were on our December 2004 16 day Christmas trip in the northwest. Very pretty, very stark and very cold in that part of the country.
I think I may do this random picture thing more often!
1 comment:
Yeah! I remember Elko, NV. I got the worse case of food poisoning I ever had. I was not that hungry so I asked la esposa to share a couple of bites from her chile burger. But, NO! I settled on a grilled cheese sandwich and the next 24 hrs in the motel (in Elko) were... BRUTAL!
Post a Comment