Tuesday, January 13, 2009

UFOs and FOs

UnFinished Objects:
Here is a partial list with pictures...
The shrug I am making for an Aunt. We saw one like this at stitches last year. I am almost done! My handspun cotton/silk blend.

A pair of socks (cabled clog socks) that I started when Niece S had her high school graduation. Almost one full sock to go. The pattern is fun, but requires concentration.

A cardigan sweater from a vintage pattern with silk yarn I bought at Stitches 3 years ago. I stopped because it was seeming to be too long in the armhole. Haven't gotten it out to investigate in awhile, but it will be perfect for spring so I really should get going on it. Back and most of one front is done.



Yarn (grey and grey overdyed) that had been earmarked for a blanket. Still lots of fiber left to spin. Started this before we moved to this house. Four years ago??? This may not become a blanket after all--don't know. I started spinning this again this week.



And now for the results of my "startitis" binge over the weekend...
Rugs!
Nothing fancy--just using up some very chunky cotton that the Aunt had bought once upon a time for something else. Still lots left so I will have to put on another warp.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the rugs Great way to use extra yarns!