Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

My horoscope from the Chicago Sun Times:

IF FEB. 4 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY: Civil rights activist Rosa Parks (1913-2005) shares your birthday today. You're individualistic, and you're a straight shooter who is sincere about going after what you want. You always defend the rights of the underdog. You have many hobbies because you like to be stimulated and entertained. (No bores allowed!) Get ready for probably one of the best years of your life if not the best year. You're very powerful in 2009!

From Cafeastrology.com
Busy, busy, busy! The Sun conjunct Mercury in your Solar Return chart suggests that you have a lot to do this year. At times, you may feel like the pace of your life is running ahead of you. You can be especially productive, however, in all types of communications--writing, speaking, learning, teaching, and so forth.
Oh wait...that was for 2008 to 2009!

Here is this year at cafeastrology...
It suggests that your domestic and career needs are not in competition with one another in the year ahead....With the ability to handle your emotions successfully, there is less stress on both your mind and body. Your self-confidence and positive attitude will reward you!

Every year I cut out the "If today is your birthday..." horoscope from the newspaper. I ask El Esposo to make sure he gets the paper on my birthday so I have it. From our local paper, and from these internet sources, I can see that 2009 is going to be a great year!

3 comments:

Jerilyn said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! Sure hope that you celebrated and did something fun! :)

Kelly said...

I had cake with a few friends at work during a break. I didn't get to celebrate with my family yesterday, though. E.E. had to work swing shift to cover someone's absence and I had to go to a Labor Council meeting that lasted until 9:30. Cake and bd dinner tonight though!

Anonymous said...

Hope tonite was relaxing and fun!!! 2009 WILL be a great year becaduse on New Year's Eve after working 13 hours, my sales for the evening were 777.00! It's a New Great Year for us all! Enjoy all the nuances of Life! The Sis