Monday, February 9, 2009

A Weaver is Born!


It is always fun to addict, oops, I mean introduce, someone to a new hobby. El Esposo's cousin was my latest victim! Here are some pictures of the indoctrination! [background chanting begins--weaver, weaver, weaver,weaver...]






3 comments:

Betty said...

Okay Mia, now your kids will always know where to find you. May this be the start of many fine woven things to come. Have fun, Aunt Betty

Mia's Classroom said...

Oh yes, Betty, I can hear the calls from the kitchen every day since! *sigh* I guess I have to put down the yarn in order to make a meal or two. :)

Kelly, you and Moo...Robert are by far the most patient and informed teachers I could ever have hoped for. You didn't just show me how to do it, you transferred love, and that's a gratitude I can never repay. But I'll try! With woven objects! :P

xoxo
Mia

Anonymous said...

I really prefer to be called "Moose". It just doesn't sound right coming from family with which I grew up.