Happy Valentine's Day!This was my Valentine's treat from the Aunt this morning. Yummmmm! She knows how much I love that poppin' fresh doughboy!

Last night was Swiss Steak, mashed potatoes and Butch's mom's homemade bisquits for dinner. The ultimate comfort foods! Thanks!!!! And thank you to the other Aunt for the cute heart napkins! Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you last week when you stopped by. On Thursday night El Esposo made dinner for me! Fish (baked on a plank) and a salad. What great Valentines this year. And to top it all off, I have a three day weekend. Hooorayyyyy!
And this is the towel project I finished in my weaving class Wednesday. Just in the nick of time! (Although it hasn't been hemmed or washed yet. Oh well, it will be ready for next year!)
3 comments:
Hey! I'm working and those cinnamon rolls look tastey. Well, I did get the left over swiss steak and mashed potatoes for lunch. Kelly, how's the window painting progressing? El Esposo
Swiss Steak and mashed potatoes, YUMMY!!! Not eating a lot of meat, I can't remember the last time I had Swiss Steak. I think I need to make it SOON. Comfort food is good for you, no matter what it is.
I had shrimp in butter and garlic sauce my idea of perfect food. Sounds like it was a yummy valentines day!
Post a Comment