Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness and a Brain Teaser

March Madness
It's madder than a March Hare! I just voted my brackets for March Madness political style! At this website you can join in the fun. (See, NPR has some fun stuff--it isn't all stuffy and serious!) Make your picks for Republican presidential candidate in '12! Sarah Pailin is the number 1 seed on one side and Mitt Romney on the other, but there are lots of other contenders. Go vote! (If you're like me it could be the only chance you have to weigh in on the Republican side of the ticket!)

Brain Teaser
And if figuring out who all those Republicans are isn't enough of a brain workout, try this one! I got this color test in an email that said it was good for preventing Alzheimer's. Don't think that is actually true, but it is a fun game. Try it here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stupid test!!!! DH

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

OK, that was a stupid test, but I am even more stupid! It took me three tries to get an 88%,even though after the first try, I knew what I was doing. A real mind game.

Anonymous said...

38% after 3 tries- Robert

Betty said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I wasn't going to even try but Robert your comment made me do it. 1st try 0%, 2nd try 75% and 3rd try 88%. I am with you Pat, I stopped at 3 tries. The minute I saw you had 4 seconds per page I panicked. My brain is exhausted now!!! Leave it to Kelly to find a game like this.

Mia's Classroom said...

Well, it should surprise nobody that I got 75% the first try and 100% the second try. haha! Then I quit because why should I waste my time with something so easy? lol

Seriously, the trick to is to not read the word. Hard to do, but making my mind blank is, ahem, surprisingly easy.