Spring Break!!!
I'm not going to spend time this morning posting on the blog when I can be out in the sunshine pulling weeds and planting. So instead you get a funny story from NPR. I think it says as much about the mind of a scientist as it does about ants!
Also just wanted to note that the Obamas have a bee hive in the garden at the the White House. Now everyone will want bees. Bee breeders will have to be very cautious about just who gets to adopt their bees. Backyard bee breeders will be charging double or more for bees. I may have to get on a list and wait months for bees. I knew I should have got my hives started this year.
3 comments:
Regarding White House bees. Kelly, I made that same comment on Mia's blog last week. I know you so well!
Mia, I told you what Kelly would say about bees at the White House. Was I on-the-mark?
You called it! I believe you went so far as to predict that she would no longer want bees when the Obamas make it trendy....let's see if she's so easily dissuaded!
Our neighbors growing up had bees, and every once in a long while they'd swarm...that's how we found Jason is allergic to bee stings. They only stung once, in all the 15 years they were raising them!
As for you thinking you were a more serious little leaguer...I tend to go with Kelly on this one, by the way, in that you probably never knew what a fidget you really were...but anyway, my brother came to the first game, and he made *the exact same comment* after watching the game. Maybe you are both delusional? ;)
Post a Comment