Sunday, April 5, 2009

Can you spot the difference?

What was changed in this bathroom between picture number one and picture number two? If you want a hint, scroll down to picture number three!
Picture #1
Picture #2


Hint: Picture #3

8 comments:

Betty said...

I know but I am not telling because I live here and see the changes as they happen:)

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

OK, first I thought you put up the door, but then that has nothing to do with the toilet. Then my thought was you added the toilet, but that was too obvious. Daryl knows what it is, and I think he's right because he asks a lot of questions when he's there. I don't want to give it away, and ruin the fun for everyone. He says you get four stars for effort. I'll be checking back for the real answer.

Mia's Classroom said...

Well, I'm going to guess! A few posts ago, you were talking about how the plumber didn't have the 'traditional' connectors...and they would need to be replaced. My guess is that the metal-hose-like-thingees (and this is, of course, the technical term!) connecting the sink to the wall are now more in-line with the period of the house.

I could be so wrong (though I fancy myself a bit of an amateur sleuth!) especially since I can't *see* any difference!

Anonymous said...

Yes, uncle Daryl, "star" is the operative word.

Anonymous said...

Yes Aunt Pat, the door has alot to do with the toilet. Close the door when using the WC

Kelly said...

I guess there are two differences! I didn't realize that the door was missing in one of the pictures! If you want to see the pictures bigger you can click on them and they will get larger. I will come back with the answer tomorrow! (Or maybe El Esposo will since he has lots of time at work to post comments on the blog. Ha ha!)

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

New lines are solid, not flex lines like before, attached to the new four star handles.
Daryl

Kelly said...

Very good! Now, see, that's one of those details that I never even knew was a decision to make!