Speaking of boys and baseball, we went to watch our cousin's son play Little League last week. (Mia, the cousin of the loom). What fun! They have made the game much better for the kids with coaches pitching, limited number of at bats during an inning regardless of outs, rotation of kids through positions, and other adaptations to the abilities of new players. Even so, as the game wound down we could tell that the kids were reaching the very edge of their attention spans. Some actually had gone over the edge and were clearly ready for the hot dog and soda part of the sport!
Here are some pictures (click on them if you want to see them a bit bigger).
6 comments:
Giant's Opening Day! YES!!! Kelly and I have tickets, 11th row behind the Giant's dugout. My Mom will be with me in spirit. Go Giant's !!!!
I just checked out the score and the Giants are winning 10 to 5. WOW this could be the World Series year. GO GIANTS!!!! Robert maybe your mom was there helping the Giants out. Cute pictures of a possible future Giants player.
What fun! My first opening day! Now I want to go every year!
Hi Guys! What a game!! How was the weather for you? I was a bit worried, but it seemed like maybe it really started coming down after the game?
I replied to you on my blog, but I don't know if you'll see it, so I'll say it here too...I love those pictures! Those two are so funny together!
Oh! And Moose! 11th row behind the dugout???? Did you bring your mitt? Did you catch any foul balls? Tell me, how do *the other half* live? I must know if it's everything I've imagined!
Sounds to me like a couple of little leaguers need a trip to ATT park MFSIL... Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment