Thursday, April 23, 2009

Purple is for the Fight Against Cancer!

Relay for Life is a fund raiser to fight cancer. We raise money and walk all night. On May 1st is the official kick-off called "Paint the Town Purple." So today I got prepared!


If you would like to donate to the fight against cancer, you can do so by clicking here and visiting my website .
Your donation will help to Celebrate the survivors, Remember those we have lost to cancer, and to Fight Back against a terrible disease.

Celebrate, Remember, Fight Back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your post made me misty-eyed. Go purple people! I love what you're doing- EE.

Betty said...

I love the "Survivor Lap" at Relay For Life. I stand, with tears in my eyes, watching truly brave people. Some have won their fight and have 10+ years of survival and some are still fighting the fight of their life. Your hair is a great start to painting our town and I admire the many laps you walk each year.