When I go to the internet with my computer, I have set NPR as my homepage. So before I go do whatever it was I set out to do, I usually scan the headlines. (I guess you might know this, since I often give you NPR links!) "Jonesin' for an Escape: 'Money' hits the Spot" was the one that caught my eye this morning. What I didn't know is that the 'money' in the title was the book One for the Money by Janet Evanovich. This is the series that the Aunt has been captivated by for the last couple weeks. I loved it too and have read up to 13, I think.
If you haven't read them, you should! Don't try to do it while eating or drinking, though. Not unless there is someone around to perform the Heimlich maneuver when you choke from laughing too hard.
And now, a poll. Morelli or Ranger????
2 comments:
Morelli gets my vote. Ranger is intriguing but I would have to go Morelli. I am enjoying these books and off to the library to get #13 and #14 today. I was laughing so hard yesterday at the antics of Grandma and Lula that I had to go fold laundry to compose myself.
Morelli but why choose if you can have both?
Post a Comment