My Seattle friend introduced me to this in summer 2006 when she booked a tour for the two of us and her son. Wow! It was so great I was going to come back, maybe take a lesson or two and make a regular habit of kayaking in the slough for relaxation. I was going to take El Esposo on the moonlight tour or the sunset tour. Ha!!! I went back, but it wasn't until this year while they were here. Here is the slide show. My Seattle friend takes great pictures (that is why you don't see her here)!! Thanks!! And thanks for getting me in a kayak the first time and then back in a kayak this year!
We had a great time and this time there were four of us on the tour so we had two kayaks, plus a great college student guide. I still loved it and I still plan to do more of it. We shall see. With the lure of the yard and the yard work that I love, it is hard to get me going on nice weekend mornings. But Monterey Bay Kayaks has a two month unlimited pass that looks intriguing for next summer (ha ha ha!!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment