Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quick Vacation Update

Just words today--no pictures. A quick update of the whirlwind...

Ohmega salvage--OH MY!! It was fantastic!! And then we stopped at Urban Ore. Hard to imagine needing to buy anything new if you live in the area!! Talk about Reuse and Recycle--Wow!

Yesterday we went to the ballgame. Hot dogs, Polish dogs, ice cream, nachos, beer, sno-cones! :-) The Giants lost :-(

Today we head to the bay to kayak in the slough and tomorrow is beach with the dogs day. Saturday evening, they head home.

So far I am holding up! Actually, it's been great fun!!! I think I really needed the total distraction from work. It's even been nice to have a break from the mountains of work (fun work) in the house and yard to get it into shape after construction.

1 comment:

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

Talk about needing a vacation after a vacation!