Even though it is still August and still baseball season, there is a hint of fall just around the corner. A maple tree in the backyard and the Chinese pistache in the front yard are both starting to turn. The baby buckeye tree is turning brown around the edges even with supplemental water. Weaving class has started again and I am thinking about blankets. Stanford's #8 is being interviewed about the upcoming football season.
See the embedded video at right.
4 comments:
I'm anxiously awaiting a very promising Stanford football season. Snyder, moving to the "mike" LB position is very exciting. Bo is going to have a standout senior year and #8 is going to open up a lot of eyes this year. A new quarterback is going to provide a much needed lift. Lastly, the running game is strong, too. Robert
Robert, have you ever thought of being a sports commentator? Thanks for the info. We loved the video.
Go Bears!
I believe!!!
Post a Comment