Big events here in my world these days. The last week and a half has been spent getting the decision made for niece S to come live with us for awhile. We move her in today. Of all the nieces, I feel that I know her adult self least. So it will be a wonderful opportunity for El Esposo and I to get to know her better as an adult. The other two, I have had the chance to know a little better during their adult years and I love that! It was fun being an aunt to children, but I am really enjoying being an aunt to adults!

Here is her "Frank" pumpkin--a picture I stole from her facebook page! Very clever! A long way from my triangle eyes and nose jack-o-lanterns! I'd rather eat them than carve them!
The other two pumpkins on the top banner were made by Mom and D. That picture was sent to me, I didn't steal it!
4 comments:
WOW!!! S I am impressed with your pumpkin. You guys are a talented bunch. I still make triangle eyes and lop sided mouths:) Too clever!!!
I agree WOW!!! Did they carve these with a pubpkin knife?
OK, I'm sure it wasn't a pubkin knife, maybe a pumpkin knife.
I still remember carving pumpkins with D when I was young. He always had to inspect the inside to make sure it was PERFECTLY clean. If it still had gooey strings, you had to keep cleaning! Only then could you start carving!!
Post a Comment