Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Post for El Esposo

We've been busy here and I haven't taken time to post anything new. We have pictures of the yard, the Stanford game, a weaving project, and the nieces (one who has come back to CA to live [yay! now they are all here!] and one who is celebrating her 20th birthday this week and kicked off the birthday week with dinner at G'ma's house), but we've been too busy living life to post about it! (Ha! Doesn't that sound wonderfully smug? Actually, I dislike downloading pictures so I have been procrastinating!) Meanwhile, here is a link to another blogger's post about stone steps. Since this is something EE is learning to do and planning to accomplish in our yard, this is for him especially.

3 comments:

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

At first glance at the attachment I wondered if Robert was going to get a team of mules to haul the stones. Then----read the title and realized the mules in the picture were using stone steps. Lesson learned, read first and look at pictures next.

Kelly said...

Mules! That would be a great addition to our menagerie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the inspiration! EE