I was thinking about this yesterday when I saw it! At first I thought they looked like pomegranate seeds, but on closer inspection, I thought maybe it was some sort of biological matter. It better not turn out to be something disgusting, because I was really scrutinizing it yesterday, and that's just mean.
To me it looks like a knee and the area and fluid to keep it healthy. Maybe this is just because my right one is giving me fits! Surely biological! Sis
4 comments:
i know i know, it looks like cells from some sort of plant or animal tissue.
~Sarah
I was thinking about this yesterday when I saw it! At first I thought they looked like pomegranate seeds, but on closer inspection, I thought maybe it was some sort of biological matter. It better not turn out to be something disgusting, because I was really scrutinizing it yesterday, and that's just mean.
To me it looks like a knee and the area and fluid to keep it healthy. Maybe this is just because my right one is giving me fits! Surely biological! Sis
No! No! It's an MRI of a broken femur at the neck! Can you see it? EE
Post a Comment