Sunday, December 27, 2009

Photos from Christmas '09

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I had a great christmas. Christmas Eve at Mom and Dennis' house is always fun. Kelly and I had a quiet Christmas evening after I finished a day at work. I can't wait to use my "fellos" and have dry socks when I go out to the backyard, Thank you Kelly! EE

Anonymous said...

Marsha, do you see Kelly's new teapots. One for Seattle visitors at home and the other for Kelly's new office. Kelly has a new hot plate to boil water, too. Robert

Betty said...

Great pictures from a fun Christmas Eve. Santa looked well rested this year:)

Jerilyn said...

Hi Kelly,

At first, Sean & I thought we missed out on the sumptuous stew at your mom's house and then we realized that it was a picture from your place. Sean is dying to know what is in the pot...

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

I noticed that the picture of the pot of soup was called Minestrone for two. It looks delicious, but do you two really eat that much?

Kelly said...

The minestrone was our Christmas dinner. We definitely didn't eat that much in one sitting! But there is only one serving left in the fridge today... It made great leftovers.

Marsha said...

Robert, I noticed the teakettle. It's beautiful. The trailer looks great also. Marsha