I have been posting every couple of days on Kathy's blog.
I had a 19 mile week last week and I am out the door to walk this morning (in the rain!) so I can have similar mileage this week.
I am back to work. We had in-service yesterday and then again today. Classes start on Monday.
I have started a second hat for Kathy for when she loses her hair.
Realized that if I shave my head in support, I need to start making a few for myself!
Went to the DeYoung museum with niece S. and El Esposo. I highly recommend it.
Planning a trip to Berkeley to visit niece T. in February So glad that these young women give me a reason to stray from home! I love being at home, but sometimes you have to GO PLACES!
Have finished my homework for the MG program and have read extra. I can't wait for my next class! I doubt that this over achieving will continue once school has started, so I am enjoying it while I can.
The Seattle friend had knee surgery (arthroscopic), and is now home and, last I heard, was doing well.
3 comments:
Glad your knee is taken care of Marsha. Hey love the sweater and he model is super:)
aB I am not sure thats your style but the sweater is great.Take care of that knee mom and enjoy the down time knitting.
Egads!! My leg is on Kelly's blog! The good news is the swelling has gone down in the stitches don't hurt so bad. I see the surgeon tomorrow for a follow up and hope to get the OK to start walking again.
While I laid in bed icing my knee I read Julia Child's biography "My Life in France" and got hungry. Then I browse through "Mastering the Art of French Cooking and got hungrier. THEN I rented her PBS series from the '60's and 70's and got REALLY hungry. (I highly recommend the series...very informative and very funny.) The series brought back memories. I use to watch Julia Child and made pate, crepes, brioche, croissants, Hollandaise, mayonnaise, poached eggs and more. I was in middle school and high school. My parents were VERY tolerant. :-) Too bad I cook for a vegetarian now...no beef burgundy in my near future. :-(
Post a Comment