Actually I am finding it a great antidote to hot flashes! I had a great night's sleep with no flashes. I wore a hat to work today, but have had to take it off because it is too hot!! I may have this look for longer than I originally planned!!
You look the same as you did when you were born, when you were 6 months old, when you were 10 months old and when you were 1 year old, missing taped on bow that is. Happy birthday 1 day late. Love Dad and Marlyn
5 comments:
Do you have a warm hat?
Seriously, you are a great friend.
Actually I am finding it a great antidote to hot flashes! I had a great night's sleep with no flashes. I wore a hat to work today, but have had to take it off because it is too hot!! I may have this look for longer than I originally planned!!
How is your knee doing?
I had the honor to cut, clip and shave the melon! Ha! Ha! EE
You look the same as you did when you were born, when you were 6 months old, when you were 10 months old and when you were 1 year old, missing taped on bow that is.
Happy birthday 1 day late. Love Dad and Marlyn
Awesome.
Post a Comment