My gosh! My last post was almost two weeks ago? How did that happen?
Well, the laptop power went out, I let my work schedule get a little out of control, I had rehearsal for a play, a couple of friends in need, and last weekend was a 4-day weekend for me--a mostly technology-free, phone-free 4-day weekend!
I'm still trying to get unburied at work and the laptop is at the "computer spa" getting rejuvenated, so it may be a slow blog week again. But I wanted to let everyone know what was going on and why it was so quiet over here at TheFirstCentury.
The first performance of Vagina Monologues was last night and it went ok. El Esposo was there and he said it was good. I know what we did wrong. As the director told us, usually the audience doesn't even know the mistakes that are made, so don't let them fluster you. I am hoping we improve for the Wednesday and Sunday matinees this coming week. I must say, though, doing show is great fun! I will definitely do this again!
2:00 showtimes Wednesday and Sunday, $15 tickets, proceeds to the Rape Crisis Center.
There is a break in the rain so I am out to try to plant some seeds. Native wildflowers to cover some of the bare areas that are just a weed patch waiting to happen. Off I go...
No comments:
Post a Comment